Thursday, March 13, 2014

I am back

Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.   I have missed you.


Now that we got that out of the way. We are T - minus 6 days until we close on our new home and I need a place to start putting my thoughts down.  So I am back.  And things are about to get all homey up in here (if that isn't your bag, don't come back for a while)(ok, I will admit it there will be Oliver pics as well).


Just to get everyone on the same page since the last time I posted:


  1. I am pregnant (again) and we are having boy (again)
  2. We are moving from the city to the burbs or from our smallish condo (it never seemed small until Oliver came along with this crazy amount of stuff) to a good sized house (more details on the house to come in following posts)
  3. We are down 1 dog.  Sad, but for the best.
  4. I am transitioning into a new role at work . . . so that has its challenges.
OK, those are the big things.


1 comment:

emiliek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.