1. I am still wearing a maternity sweater. :( Not because I have too, but because I like it and it is comfortable.
2. Speaking of maternity, I accidently tried on a pair of maternity minni pants on Jcrew over the weekend. They were super comfortable . . . I almost bought them.
3. Jason, Oliver, and I have breakfast at the same spot every Sunday and head to the park across the street with O after. Family tradition. Our waitress told me that she didn't even recognize me with my hair down. Meaning, I haven't wore my hair down in the 6 months worth of Sundays we have been going there.
4. Related, while at the hair salon on Saturday (which is the only reason, my hair was down on Sunday), my stylist told me I am getting a line in my hair from wearing my hair up too much.
5. After reading about how Julianne Moore only buys things that are black, white, gray, green and purple, I have decided to edit my life to only 5 colors - black, white, gray, green, and blue. I am only buying clothes in those shades. . . I am hoping this will make everything in my life coordinate easier.
6. In searching for a new home, I have realized that my budget does not match my taste. Depressing.
7. I can't believe my baby is going to be 1 in just a 11 days. :(
8. All my watches are without working batteries, I am wearing them anyways.
9. I am currently playing chicken with a dying car battery . . . I have a feeling this is going to end badly for me.
10. Oliver loves clapping so much that when he wakes up from his nap his starts clapping in his crib. Man I love this kid.